Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I can't imagine meeting up with some of these people... Most of these people... 

I'm sure they feel the same way about you!

7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Would you go if we called it a Meat-up?

I can't even imagine meeting him in real life. I'd probably just laugh the whole time.

But in all seriousness, I would go. I'd have to plan, though...

8 minutes ago, Kay said:

Man @Nasa we really should have met up last year, what a story that would've been. I apologise for my uselessness.

Don't worry! I'll come back to the U.K. sometime!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I can't even imagine meeting him in real life. I'd probably just laugh the whole time.

But in all seriousness, I would go. I'd have to plan, though...

If we all made plans to meet up, Herpes Boy (who still lurks regularly) would definitely show up.

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

If we all made plans to meet up, Herpes Boy (who still lurks regularly) would definitely show up.

And I'll beat his ass. Fuck that guy. Make up fucking lies that I get blamed for, fuck him. 

47 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Thats a bit misleading.

There are fees that bring the prices over the amounts listed.

Plus you are in a house with strangers; I am sorry, but that kind of stuff creeps me the hell out.  I know its mostly in my head, but I am not taking a shower in a house with a stranger, who would have access to get into the room.

44 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

This is because you're looking for a week from now. Try months in advance.

You suck with money

Hey, if your cool with a marijuana/urine mixture smell in the hallway.....

Riff Raff yelling and screaming......drug deals in the parking lot at 2am. Discoloration on the carpet.....

Bullet proof glass being you and the person checking you in.....Creepy people loitering around your door in the middle of the night....thats cool.

Its not my thing.

59 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

You sure?

Anything decent is going to start at about $200 a night.

Yes I’m sure. You can get 4 star hotels on the strip for literally $25 sometimes. Not Days Inn or anything seedy in any way. Major famous resorts on the strip. 

Have stayed at Luxor, Mandalay Bay, and Mirage. 

Vegas is awesome. They make their money once they get you there. Lure you in with cheap as fuck hotels and flights and then rape you on $30 mixed slushy drinks and gambling. 

21 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Thats a bit misleading.

There are fees that bring the prices over the amounts listed.

Plus you are in a house with strangers; I am sorry, but that kind of stuff creeps me the hell out.  I know its mostly in my head, but I am not taking a shower in a house with a stranger, who would have access to get into the room.

Not really, I've stayed at about 25 air bnbs total.  It's a really cool way to travel for way less and way better amenities. Sometimes they have cleaning fees, sometimes they don't. It's still going to be significantly cheaper than a hotel.  I've spent $75 on dirty piss stained hotels before, I've spent $35 for a luxury cabin on a hill, it's amazing.

You can book single places too.. I was just suggesting that for groups.  Almost all rooms I've stayed in have key code locks too so you don't have to feel sketched ever.

You've at least bought into Uber right?