Travis Barker Performs w/ The Aquabats! 2018

Cheerios4u98

Travis just joined the Aquabats for a show in LA. He was wearing an Aquabats costume and everything! The band played the entire Fury of the Aquabats album, and Travis came out and played three songs with them. So far I've only been able to find a few Instagram posts, but hopefully something will show up on YouTube soon. Check it out!:

I think it's so awesome that he did this! I would love to have seen this in person!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

It's pretty rad that they got everyone (I think) back for this. The Aquabats aren't a ska band anymore, they no longer have a brass section, only a synth now. Cool to see the horn players back up there on stage.

It's so funny to me that a band this ridiculous is still around and popular enough to do something like this after twenty fucking years. I've been a fan of them for years, and I've always wanted to see them. I was going to see them in Salt Lake City a few months back, but my car broke down and I couldn't make it.

On 4/8/2018 at 12:20 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Travis just joined the Aquabats for a show in LA. He was wearing an Aquabats costume and everything! The band played the entire Fury of the Aquabats album, and Travis came out and played three songs with them.

so cool! the last time i saw travis play with the aquabats was opening for blink in may 1998. that was the last show, ironically, that i saw scott play with them.

it's weird... do you think either of them knew that night, that in just over a month, travis would be the new drummer in blink???

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...