13 Reasons Why - series 2

Low Value Boy

52 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Just watch it you fucking fanny. 

I have finished season 2, sure it's not as good as the first but if you liked the first it's worth watching, it also gets better and better as it goes on. 

Im still sick to my stomache after the last episode. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm halfway through season 2, I don't find it much worse than season 1 like the reviews would suggest, but I didn't jizz all over season 1 like a lot of people. 

Sometimes the show feels like it's just like "here are all the issues teenagers can suffer from...let's throw in heroin because why not?"

Also find it hard to believe they couldn't admit the tapes into evidence that are directly from the dead person that is the Plaintiff in the lawsuit, like what kind of bullshit rule is that? 

2 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

I binged it cus i liked the first one but this one seemed like filler and a cash grab, the narration didnt work, having hannah in some kind of form didnt work and nothing really goes anywhere...your not missing much.

Yeah, they need to take it in a new direction. The actors are great, I really like how everyone portrays their characters - the guy that plays Bryce is perfect for the role. The writing is also not that bad. They just need a new direction and might have to pivot away from the Hannah thing and target other issues instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Methodist Coloring Book said:

Best part of season 2: 

It was okay ... the drama/cliches got silly. It's like they're checking off teenage drama/cliche boxes. I mean, really, how many extremes can one year have?! Those are some REALLY unlucky kids.

Best part of season 2 was the baseball bat bit.