Blink KROQ Weenie Roast Stream

Chewy030

The cover was pretty nice and a change of the set list.

I thought they sounded about the same as normal.  They seem to get better as the show went on.  But man, Mark sounds bad on so many songs.  And one thing is for sure - they should never play Cynical at a professionally recorded show.  Mark's vocals and bass playing are absolute garbage on it.  

I thought opening with cynical and anthem part II was a little refreshing. They sound pretty shit though and Matt just sounds like he's shouting into the mic. Whilst Tom was crap he at least did something interesting. Mark has to carry the charisma for the whole show now, it only really works when he has a partner up there. Big up the Cure cover though. 

just like heaven was cool, and a surprisingly cool cover... not different, but fine. but i skimmed through it and it looked pretty embarrassing. how does matt continue to fuck up wmaa? how can mark, a professional musician for nearly 30 years, have trouble singing and playing bass on cynical? and why can neither of them sing worth a damn? it's worse than it's ever been for this era. i still don't miss tom's slurring/shouting/voice change, but skiba's not much better these days. 

• Like 1