The blink-182 Safe Space

Ghent

The songs from Cali and Cali deluxe I like are songs I really really like. And I think all blink fans if unbiased would love too.

-Cynical. What a great song to restart the band. Just Mark and his bass which is the soul of blink now saying about how there's this feeling about ending the band. But no they kick the song off and it's a total banger and then Matt with his awesome "screaming"

-Bored to death

-Left alone

-San diego, although I think the chorus should have been a little less catchier if that makes sense. Since it's a serious song I think the chorus is too upbeat.

-California

-Good old days. This is the kind of pop punk song I want from blink now. Not kings of the weekend or parking lot or misery.

-Hey I'm sorry. I think this song is untitled level good.

-Last train home

-Long lost feeling

-Bottom of the ocean, this has a +44 with matt and travis feel to it to me

These are all top notch songs imo and I believe almost all blink fans hating blink now would enjoy these but they chose not to since it's cool to hate blink since they've also released some songs like she's out of her mind(and that video, yikes) parking lot etc. Their loss. You'd think people posting so much in the blink section of a blink forum would enjoy the band or give them a fair chance but people here are already hating whatever blink release before they even listen to it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Oh please. Go ahead and side with the guy that thinks That “left alone” sounds like AC/DC lmfao. And I’m not new, been here since the days of grandpa reefer. I trolled this thread, sorry if I offended you. Assumed the comment would be deleted. I’ll let you have your safe space back ya friggin snowflake 

Nice name drop you’re def old skool

• Like 1

I'm hating on this song as much as the next guy but come on, let people have their safe space. We have a bulging topic for our nonsense, no need to post it in here too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Is this Diddy Cunt going for worst new poster or something? Jesus fuck shitting up every thread he goes into.

Ghent will delete his posts in there when he logs on. Dude doesn’t understand safe space. 

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

@Diddy Faplord

Keep the negativity out of this thread please. Nothing wrong with being critical of Blink in other threads, but this is the safe space. Cmon dude. I removed a couple posts. Additional negative posts will be removed and if the derail continues, corrective action will be taken.

Thanks,

Staff

You got it 

• Like 1