The blink-182 Safe Space

Ghent

56 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

You’re an idiot if you can’t hear the guitar in the verses. 

I can faintly hear it. And I can guarantee you I'm more musically inclined than you. Admit it, you're talking out of your ass acting like you know anything about musical production. 

11 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I can faintly hear it. And I can guarantee you I'm more musically inclined than you. Admit it, you're talking out of your ass acting like you know anything about musical production. 

Oh fuck off. I’ve heard it clearly on my Google Home, headphones, and car speakers. It was one of the first things I noticed listening to this song. As for the musically inclined part, you’re talking out of your ass since you don’t even know me. You should go join Speedo cause you’re trash.

11 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Oh fuck off. I’ve heard it clearly on my Google Home, headphones, and car speakers. It was one of the first things I noticed listening to this song. As for the musically inclined part, you’re talking out of your ass since you don’t even know me. You should go join Speedo cause you’re trash.

Haha, yes there is guitar in BIOMY. But we both know you’re talking out of your ass when you’re trying to act like it’s Better production. You don’t know the slightest about musical production so quit acting like you do. That’s my fucking point 

21 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Haha, yes there is guitar in BIOMY. But we both know you’re talking out of your ass when you’re trying to act like it’s Better production. You don’t know the slightest about musical production so quit acting like you do. That’s my fucking point 

Lol you’re so angry all the time, calm down. I like the production of this song more and gave reasons. I don’t have to know about the intricacies of production to have a preference with reasoning behind it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

It's just an honor to be in the presence of all these top notch producers who found their way onto blink182online to let us know.

Haha exactly! Whats with this forum and super musicians anyway? One could replace skiba. Other could do a better job producing blink. Others claim to be more musically inclined. I mean you'd expect people so talented in music to not be listening to blink a pop punk band with smash hits like all the small things and first date :lol: 

8 minutes ago, petros said:

Haha exactly! Whats with this forum and super musicians anyway? One could replace skiba. Other could do a better job producing blink. Others claim to be more musically inclined. I mean you'd expect people so talented in music to not be listening to blink a pop punk band with smash hits like all the small things and first date :lol: 

You Guys are missing the point. You don’t have to be a super producer or anything of the like to realize some of you folks talk out of your ass and know nothing about what you’re talking about 

3 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Lol you’re so angry all the time, calm down. I like the production of this song more and gave reasons. I don’t have to know about the intricacies of production to have a preference with reasoning behind it. 

Not angry at all. You like the song better not the production

14 minutes ago, petros said:

a lot of the board are musicians and some have done production work, so it's a frequent topic around here. 

I don't think Diddy represents them as a whole though ;) 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The guitars in the verses are high in the mix dude.. If you can't hear that I'm not sure were talking about the same song.

• Like 1

The thing is I have a friend working on music having done huge production works on plays and with singers here in greece. She knows I like blink and she doesn't really like them, never used her work as a justification on her opinion on them being more "professional" than mine. That's what I have a problem with. We all have ears we just like different things. We've seen people here telling us we shouldn't like this new song because it's not actually good and they know better as they've worked on music or whatever :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, petros said:

The thing is I have a friend working on music having done huge production works on plays and with singers here in greece. She knows I like blink and she doesn't really like them, never used her work as a justification on her opinion on them being more "professional" than mine. That's what I have a problem with. We all have ears we just like different things. We've seen people here telling us we shouldn't like this new song because it's not actually good and they know better as they've worked on music or whatever :lol: 

I haven’t told anybody not to like this song. You’re missing the point. I’m done talking about it. It’s just funny to watch someone claim “oh my the production is so much better in this song.” We’ll why? “Because I like the guitar better.” Ohhhh okay, so that means there’s better production? This song is overly produced just like California, if not more. It’s annoying to watch people make claims they can’t back up with facts. Just like a Trump supporter. #fakenews

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I haven’t told anybody not to like this song. You’re missing the point. I’m done talking about it. It’s just funny to watch someone claim “oh my the production is so much better in this song.” We’ll why? “Because I like the guitar better.” Ohhhh okay, so that means there’s better production? This song is overly produced just like California, if not more. It’s annoying to watch people make claims they can’t back up with facts. Just like a Trump supporter. #fakenews

Nobody likes you. Fact. #realnews