The blink-182 Safe Space

Ghent

I actually don't mind the production of this song. Suits the song in my opinion. The drums sound real but they intentionally gave them a trashy vibe, which is something Mark explained for Simple Creatures. Although Simple Creatures doesn't sound like trash pop at all, I feel this song is closer to what Mark was describing. The guitars in the verses are fine. Loud enough. The chorus guitar is about the same volume but because of the amount of singing going on, it gets lost a little bit more than the guitar in the verses. But it's a sing along track. Similar to After Midnight in that sense because in the chorus of that song, the guitars aren't very loud either. I think it works for them kinda songs and this song is no different.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

The thing that is most worrying about Dippy Faplord is he knows who Grandpa Reefer is so that would probably make him around the 30 mark...yet he posts like a 14 year old...

Has anyone ruled out this being Mard?

32 years young! Can’t believe some of the hate around here. Anyways have a nice day folks!

• 3 months later...

So when is the next song supposed to be coming out? I’ve been a bit out of the loop lately due to personal things. I’m pumped to hear the next song, I’ve loved the first three and am really excited for the album. Next single should be soon?

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So when is the next song supposed to be coming out? I’ve been a bit out of the loop lately due to personal things. I’m pumped to hear the next song, I’ve loved the first three and am really excited for the album. Next single should be soon?

Mark said it will be out on August so sometime in the next two weeks I guess. 

• Like 1

It’s been this way for the majority of the 2010s it’s nothing new, since at least 2012-2013ish. The Dream Walker had four prior to release, California and California deluxe each had 4-5 respectively if you include the joke songs. Neighborhoods even had 3 + ghost on the dance floor had already been performed live.

13 hours ago, Ghent said:

They’ve released 4 so far. Sorry to be that guy lol.