Leonardo DiCaprio has to be the most overrated actor all time

Jan Backing Track

Prequels were underrated btw.  2 sucked but 1 was not THAT bad, 3 was solid.

People despise them but honestly they stayed more true to the SW world & atmosphe and Ewan McGregor killed it.  More entertaining imo than the new ones here.

Natalie Portman is so hot too.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I love La La Land’s soundtrack. According to Spotify, another day of sun is actually my most played song of all time LOL

It's been one of my faves since it came out, freakin' adore that song. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, Gaslit Jan said:

Christian Bale (besides Big Short), Jennifer Lawrence, Jim Carey, Leo, the entire cast of Force Awakens

Those are my biggest right now

Why not big short. What were you expecting here?  Forums are so dumb. Everyone says a good thing then a dumb as shit thing

12 hours ago, Aaron10 said:

Why not big short. What were you expecting here?  Forums are so dumb. Everyone says a good thing then a dumb as shit thing

Wonderful post, welcome to the boards. If you reread that section, that is saying I liked him in the Big Short. I find him cheesy/trying too hard elsewhere, but I loved his performance in that.

6 hours ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Wonderful post, welcome to the boards. If you reread that section, that is saying I liked him in the Big Short. I find him cheesy/trying too hard elsewhere, but I loved his performance in that.

Just responding to whoever said they didnt like him in big short

Was it one of the first search engine results or did you have to go through dozens of results before you found a 2-year-old thread on a blink-182 message board?

Did you respond to conversations on any other sites?

And I'm just asking because I think it's unusual and fascinating. But yes, on our better days, this is essentially a circle jerk.

6 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

I literally googled the subject line and ended up here. Why? Is this a circle wank?

Because you came in here and gave people something to rally against. Fucking, duh.

If you walk into the room full of people, screaming like a retard, everyone in that room is going agree on one thing ... you're a retard.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:27 AM, Kay said:

She can actually be bloody good, it's heavily dependent on the film. I like her quite a bit but I won't see something just because she's in it. 

I think Christian Bale is massively overrated, as is Idris Elba. I don't dislike Idris I just think he's not quite as fantastic as people make him out to be.

Johnny Depp for sure, the most obvious one trick pony. Chris Pratt also mostly plays the same dude these days. I've never understood Affleck's draw either. 

Gosling is also massively overrated. 

I think essentially comparing bale to idris is one of the most blasphemous thinga ive ever heard. Idris is an affirmative joke. I suppose taste in music equates to film (blink) might as well drop mic there. You'll prob boot me off for being right now. 

If so before i go wack forum if you do

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Because you came in here and gave people something to rally against. Fucking, duh.

If you walk into the room full of people, screaming like a retard, everyone in that room is going agree on one thing ... you're a retard.

What did i say? That bale was good in big short what else?  My general comment was only directed at one person

3 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

I think essentially comparing bale to idris is one of the most blasphemous thinga ive ever heard. Idris is an affirmative joke. I suppose taste in music equates to film (blink) might as well drop mic there. You'll prob boot me off for being right now. 

Ah okay so you're just a racist prick, nvm then, off you fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

What did i say? That bale was good in big short what else?  My general comment was only directed at one person

You came on to a message board and shit on message boards. I mean, sure, they're antiquated and mostly lame but you can't be so thick as to think that'd win you praise, right?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

Boot yourself, wacko. No one gives a shit enough to do it for you.

4 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

Easy to reach for some side point to evade a point. Congrats im sure your glad trump is out haa

What point? That blink isn't good? No shit. Not exactly a roaring revelation buddy.