Leonardo DiCaprio has to be the most overrated actor all time

Jan Backing Track

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You came on to a message board and shit on message boards. I mean, sure, they're antiquated and mostly lame but you can't be so thick as to think that'd win you praise, right?

Guess i just understand them. I thought ppl liked the comment. See what i mean?

17 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Was it one of the first search engine results or did you have to go through dozens of results before you found a 2-year-old thread on a blink-182 message board?

I think it's kinda funny that we are actually one of the first results that come up 

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&ei=pvKyX8yENc6ZsAel-bCwCw&q=Leonardo+DiCaprio+is+the+most+overrated+actor+all+time&oq=Leonardo+DiCaprio+is+the+most+overrated+actor+all+time&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BAgeEApQls8BWOzhAWDe4wFoAHAAeACAAeEBiAHtBpIBBTMuMy4xmAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

That's so weird; I love it.

It's kind of funny when you realize, new users have to be approved so this guy googled that, found this site, made an account and waited for the approval and then decided to join the conversation in which he immediately shit on the very thing he took the effort in joining.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

It's kind of funny when you realize, new users have to be approved so this guy googled that, found this site, made an account and waited for the approval and then decided to join the conversation in which he immediately shit on the very thing he took the effort in joining.

Maybe DiCaprio fucked his mother. 

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Actually, he posted as a guest, but guest posts don't show up until after the person registers and the account is approved. Still impressive dedication though.