Leonardo DiCaprio has to be the most overrated actor all time

Jan Backing Track

20 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

I have alot to learn about forums. Is anything literal or are you being sarcastic lol

I'm serious. At the very least, we need to know if you're a juggalo. Do you have a daily clown makeup routine? Do you own any shirts that aren't ICP merch?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm serious. At the very least, we need to know if you're a juggalo. Do you have a daily clown makeup routine? Do you own any shirts that aren't ICP merch?

All this ICP talk has got me wanting to relive being 10!

On 11/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Patient #48273 said:

Can i be let in on the inside joke. Maybe then id know how it applies to me. Dont make me take my talents to another incel thread. You dont want that. I can make evwryone hate me with one post its a talent. When evertime i thought i was just being original. Thats the bitch living in the human rat world who wouldnt be able to function without human warmth and acceptance around them. Lemmingvilleusa. Im great bully fodder. But ironically i dont mind cos im bullying evwryone too.  When you cant get accepted burn the world

• 3 months later...

No, Tom Cruise is the most overrated actor of all time.  What exactly about him makes him a good actor?  What does anyone truly remember him for outside of Mission Impossible? Jerry McGuire?  I've never understood why he's always been held in such high esteem in the acting world.  I've always suspected that Scientology kinda has something to do with it, helping spread buzz about the actor and maintain this idea that he's the elite of the elite of the acting world.

33 minutes ago, M!ke said:

No, Tom Cruise is the most overrated actor of all time.  What exactly about him makes him a good actor?  What does anyone truly remember him for outside of Mission Impossible? Jerry McGuire?  I've never understood why he's always been held in such high esteem in the acting world.  I've always suspected that Scientology kinda has something to do with it, helping spread buzz about the actor and maintain this idea that he's the elite of the elite of the acting world.

Tom Cruise movies are always memorable, what are you talking about.  He's great at what he does, Mission Impossible is a classic, because of him.  He's nutso but has a great command on the screen.

Also, Top Gun, Minority Report, Rain Man