Leonardo DiCaprio has to be the most overrated actor all time

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so funny lol. Blink online never ceases to amaze. I'm too lazy to even hit 'sign in with google account' to post on a reddit topic I'm passionate about. The fact he came all the way to a

What music do you like? Are you a juggalo?

Holy shit I'm famous!

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

I have alot to learn about forums. Is anything literal or are you being sarcastic lol

I'm serious. At the very least, we need to know if you're a juggalo. Do you have a daily clown makeup routine? Do you own any shirts that aren't ICP merch?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Aaron10 said:

I have alot to learn about forums. Is anything literal or are you being sarcastic lol

We are not that fucking serious bro.  We are not juggalos so we can't relate to that.

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

look if you're gonna walk in here and besmirch the good name this is Idris, we must know if you worship the dark carnival. 

The Great Millenko ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha fuck you!

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm serious. At the very least, we need to know if you're a juggalo. Do you have a daily clown makeup routine? Do you own any shirts that aren't ICP merch?

All this ICP talk has got me wanting to relive being 10!

On 11/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Patient #48273 said:

Can i be let in on the inside joke. Maybe then id know how it applies to me. Dont make me take my talents to another incel thread. You dont want that. I can make evwryone hate me with one post its a talent. When evertime i thought i was just being original. Thats the bitch living in the human rat world who wouldnt be able to function without human warmth and acceptance around them. Lemmingvilleusa. Im great bully fodder. But ironically i dont mind cos im bullying evwryone too.  When you cant get accepted burn the world

"Thats the bitch living in the human rat world who wouldnt be able to function without human warmth and acceptance around them."

Is this not the closing statement of the Dark Carnival seminars?

• Like 1