FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

13 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking hate Spain. Boring cunts

Yeah.

Problem is not only that they are boring to see. Problem is that they, themselves, are bored while doing what they do.

Moreover, their game is not what it was back 10 years ago. Every team knows now how to play against Spain's game. Russia and Morocco were clear examples of that.

49 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Fuck me, its coming home!

What a chance mate. Croatia in the semi I reckon and fuck me could be a World Cup final 

russia need piss testing too imo. Doping I reckon 

Spain royally fucked it by sacking their manager the day before the tournament - especially as most of the players were against it. 

This great side is on its last legs now though, Ramos and Pique aren't getting any younger, Iniesta is gone (Xavi also gone a while back) and no real top top striker like they had with Villa and Torres in their prime. Got some good young players still but not in the same league as what was before them. 

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Spain royally fucked it by sacking their manager the day before the tournament - especially as most of the players were against it. 

This great side is on its last legs now though, Ramos and Pique aren't getting any younger, Iniesta is gone (Xavi also gone a while back) and no real top top striker like they had with Villa and Torres in their prime. Got some good young players still but not in the same league as what was before them. 

Probably applies to the German team too - i think they have much bigger problems than Spain. 

I think Real Madrid are to blame for the manager - they could have easily just waited until the WC was over.