FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

Anyone else hear that Vardy chickened out on taking that penalty? 

Ive been seeing Henderson get a lot of stick but for what England has squad wise he has been a work horse for them. I’m also probably biased as well though even though for club he’s not my favorite player. 

What a WC full of surprises, i rooted for Spain but the tika-taka is KILLING their football, they played much better trough the the 90´s and early 2000 but the were an unluncky team, then the 2008 era came with great playing but ended up in 2012, they need to retire the 2010 WC champions cause they have no ambition anymore.

Its amazing this version of England can gets further that Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Beckham, etc, unbelievable

I think Uruguay and France are the strongest teams so far.

Jesus - i don't know whether to be happy or disappointed. That Columbia team was poor - really really poor, how the fuck did we let them take us to penalties? 

England's midfield is so worryingly poor - and Sterling has to be dropped for Rashford now. I don't mind Henderson missing a pen - but his general play was again slow, safe and suffocating to ourselves. We have pace and quality up front - use them you dick. 

Harry Kane is exceptional - he won us that game last night.

DO NOT GIVE A SHIT, we won. Get the fuck in. 

Columbia are a decent team, not amazing but a tough and really dirty - they didn't look like scoring at all and I thought we were completely in control for the most part. 

All the knockout games have been pretty tight and well contested, it's a results business and we got the job done in the end.