FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

8 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Why the fuck are there women pundits now all the time on men’s football? I’m not having it. Fuck off. Worlds gone mad

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy!

Whatever, I'm going to bake a cake now before I'll see Germany and Switzerland lose big time later.

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

image.jpg

Does it happen? It shouldn’t if it does. Women’s World Cup should have women pundits and men’s World Cup should have men. Why the crossover? Wtf does a man know about the women’s game and vice versa 

1 minute ago, Jane said:

It's the same game.

So shall we grab people off the street and put them in the studio to talk about the game? The women pundits I’ve seen are quite good but she’s not qualified imo. Why has she been given the job over an ex or pro male footballer?? 

Just now, Scott. said:

So shall we grab people off the street and put them in the studio to talk about the game? The women pundits I’ve seen are quite good but she’s not qualified imo. Why has she been given the job over an ex or pro male footballer?? 

So, a women just doesn't know anything about football when men are playing? That does not make sense. There are no different rules or anything.

I personally don't care if there's a man or a woman talking about the game.

And yes, I believe you could collect a bunch of people on the streets and they could analyze a game just as good, unless they have no clue about football oc. It's not rocket science or something.

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Does it happen? It shouldn’t if it does. Women’s World Cup should have women pundits and men’s World Cup should have men. Why the crossover? Wtf does a man know about the women’s game and vice versa 

It happens all the time. I don't know if there's ever been a Women's World Cup broadcast with all female pundits.

Just now, Jane said:

So, a women just doesn't know anything about football when men are playing? That does not make sense. There are no different rules or anything.

I personally don't care if there's a man or a woman talking about the game.

And yes, I believe you could collect a bunch of people on the streets and they could analyze a game just as good, unless they have no clue about football oc. It's not rocket science or something.

It’s not that she doesn’t know anything it’s the fact that she’s only had the job because she’s a female and companies or broadcasters don’t want to be seen as sexist. That’s the only reason she’s there. Women’s football is shocking. The standard is a joke. Why is she qualified to get paid to talk about men’s World Cup football? 

I think it should be the same the other way. I don’t see why men should be commenting on female sports.

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

It’s not that she doesn’t know anything it’s the fact that she’s only had the job because she’s a female and companies or broadcasters don’t want to be seen as sexist. That’s the only reason she’s there. Women’s football is shocking. The standard is a joke. Why is she qualified to get paid to talk about men’s World Cup football? 

I think it should be the same the other way. I don’t see why men should be commenting on female sports.

Well, we can agree to disagree. These so called experts are sort of ridiculous in a way no matter if man or woman. I mean, we're used to them so it would be sort of strange without them as well, but most of the stuff they're saying is just nonsense or obvious and anyone could come up with that really.