Blink-182Online Official Music Club

Kay

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I listened to a couple of them but found all the choices a bit too 'cool' and wanky for my liking if I'm completely honest.

I wasn't particularly sold on most of them but I'm glad I gave them a shot, some at the very least were things that didn't necessarily fit my tastes but fit other peoples that I knew so I'd pass them on. 

@thongrider have a think on an album and send me a PM with why you chose it, a spotify link and a youtube link and I'll start a new round of it up. 

if you can check with an American though if it works on their Spotify I'd recommend it - a lot of international ones don't seem to appear on US Spotify and it's caused issues before. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kay said:

@thongrider have a think on an album and send me a PM with why you chose it, a spotify link and a youtube link and I'll start a new round of it up. 

if you can check with an American though if it works on their Spotify I'd recommend it - a lot of international ones don't seem to appear on US Spotify and it's caused issues before. 

Awesome. Is there a rule about how new it has to be? 

46 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Awesome. Is there a rule about how new it has to be? 

not remotely at all, doesn't matter how new, what genre, or anything just pick a record you think is great and explain why you chose it. 

• Like 2

just to keep ya'll up to date - thong rider has sent me stuff and I will be making a new thread but I've had to pack up my desktop at home because I'm in the middle of moving house. I try not to use my work computer that often for posting and it's impossible to do this cohesively on my phone so give me a week or so, and I'll have it up. 

• Like 2