Travis having blood clots in arms

Hit me up Jans ex

17 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Just for the record, Snoop was charged in a murder case because he was driving the vehicle the shots came from. He and his bodyguard who shot the shots were both acquitted due to self defense.

And just for the record, Tupac didn’t kill a 6 year old. 

But Oliver go ahead and keep making things up about the scary black guys. 

• Like 1

Im never surprised by rappers being murdered anymore. They bring it upon themselves usually. Their whole scene glorifies and encourages violence. So stupid...they finally make it but cant leave their past behind. No different than criminal athletes who just blow it and waste their talent. 

Its always weird to think how a blink 182 member is buddies or involved with a lot of these sketchy people lol

Lol you guys are dorks with your Snoop Dogg and Tupac comments. And Snopp ain’t a bad dude.

Anyways, this sucks. Travis’s clots and infections got worse and he had to be readmitted to the hospital. Doesn’t sound good.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/06/20/travis-barker-blood-clots-back-in-hospital/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Oh shit.

"staph infection and something called cellulitis"

That doesn't sound any good.

No it doesn’t. I wonder if this has anything to do with all of the surgeries and skin graphs he had to get after the plane crash. Really hope he pulls through and recovers 100%. Travis has been my main dude since I discovered blink in 98 I would be crushed to hear he had to stop playing. Obviously, so would a lot of other folks and it ain’t about us, but this just has me a little sad and worried. 

Fuck, 14 years on, and it's good to see Oliver is still the main antagonist in the boards arguments/disagreements.  Hahah.

Anyway, this news is fucking terrible about Travis!  Glad I didn't end up booking flights/accom to Vegas for my 30th like I was going to.  Thank god for work being too busy!  Would have been the third time not being able to see Travis live!
Really hoping for a speedy recovery for him!  Clots are fucked.  I had them when I was in hospital back when I was 16 from laying down for so long.
They really can be so bad if not picked up on early enough

• Like 1