Travis having blood clots in arms

Hit me up Jans ex

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

I knew it was weird that we hadn't seen Trav drumming... had a feeling this would be coming today or tomorrow. Sucks. No doubt if you are traveling to see Blink, pay for flight/hotel insurance in case they cancel!

yeah i started to get a bit concerned when they weren't posting anything this week when they had a show Saturday. Sucks but can't say i didn't expect this. They probably shouldn't of booked the tour in the first place. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, epitaphellcat said:

i don’t think that will ever happen honestly 

Probably not, but if I had paid for a flight/hotel I'd be fine with seeing Brooks fill in again, or worst case have Matt/Mark do an acoustic show. There are ways around it. The thing that always bothers me when they cancel, is Mark usually doesn't even acknowledge it. 

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Probably not, but if I had paid for a flight/hotel I'd be fine with seeing Brooks fill in again, or worst case have Matt/Mark do an acoustic show. There are ways around it. The thing that always bothers me when they cancel, is Mark usually doesn't even acknowledge it. 

Mark don't give a fuck no more.

But the festivals would still have to get new headliners. Can't close a Saturday show with 2 dudes on stage playing acoustic music. Could be a fun day set though if they really wanted to pay the fans back.

34 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

They probably shouldn't of booked the tour in the first place. 

bingo. i’m not surprised by this, and i feel bad for the fans that bought tix too (and hotel rooms, etc). i really think blink should be more open about things like this earlier than a few days before shows. i know they were probably waiting for doctors orders and also for the other festivals to finalize booking other headliners, but... i don’t know. dropping all this on excited fans time and time again is a real bummer, and it’s on them 

• Like 4

And right on queue, Mark can tweet about some dumb books, but can't even RT the official statement from Blink or even a "Sorry folks" post. Could not imagine letting down that many people, ruining people's plans/vacation and not even acknowledging it... Travis will say something, but Mark/Tom/Matt never do.

7 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

And right on queue, Mark can tweet about some dumb books, but can't even RT the official statement from Blink or even a "Sorry folks" post. Could not imagine letting down that many people, ruining people's plans/vacation and not even acknowledging it... Travis will say something, but Mark/Tom/Matt never do.

Matt doesn't even know if he is an official member, haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lmao, yeah they should <<definitely>> do the tour without what is essentially the one guy holding this "band" together! Could you imagine them trying to sell blink as blink, with just Mark Hoppus. It wouldn't surprise me if they had tried, but good god that would be a low-point in the "we have sold out to live comfortably" era of blink for sure.