Travis having blood clots in arms

Hit me up Jans ex

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

Didn't they schedule this tour AFTER his accident? lol

The Vegas shows were scheduled, but the fall mini tour wasn't, was it?

He is suing the bus driver and bus company for the bus accident, and suing the medical center for the cancelled tour.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, Chewy030 said:

Found it funny they've started ramping up promoting their Oct/Nov Vegas shows shortly after cancelling a tour... Maybe they should make sure their drummer can play before promoting shows they'll probably cancel anyway. 

The right thing to do would be to cancel any and all touring until Travis gets a clean bill of health.

They really show a complete lack of respect for their fans by promoting shows they have no idea if they can attend. That is some bullshit.

• Like 1

The reality is they probably just don't know yet if Trav will be able to play. He's obviously not cleared yet, but their first show is Oct 26th which gives them 25 days to see if it changes. Matt didn't know if he was going to be able to play or not like a week before the last shows got cancelled, so it seems they just have to hope and pray it clears up. There's no real time table on these clots clearing up, which is why there is so much uncertainty and it's a bit scary.

You also never know how the insurance aspect of this stuff is written into the residency contract. Like if they pull out now, they may not get anything, but if they wait longer and Trav is not medically cleared, it may be in their benefit. The promotion was just some sponsored FB/IG ads, those could've been pre-planned or even if it's borderline sketchy - the shows are still *technically* on right now and I'm sure Trav hopes he can play them. I just hope they give people more than 3-4 day heads up if they have to cancel again. If they aren't rehearsing by the 18th/19th, just call it off.

Side Note: I wish these shows were 100% on because I am super tempted to get out to a pair, but given the uncertainty I just don't want to book a flight/hotel.

the right thing to do would be to just cancel these shows and give travis a couple of months to recover properly and then book shows that WILL take place for sure....

but they gotta chase that cash....

also suing that bus driver is  just ridiculous...  only happens in america, i guarantee you that

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Trav did a little AMA in his IG story and said Vegas is “100%”, and someone asked if his blood clots are better and he said he “still has a few but no more waiting”....

Great news! Still shocked we haven’t seen any sign of him drumming though... I feel like the second he picked up the sticks he would’ve had it on social media.

Ry-bread - does it suck to still be obsessed by a band that barely functions any more? 

Couldn't imagine still stalking their every move and worrying about them playing gigs/booking flights. 

Id advise getting a new hobby and moving on like most of us did back in 2010/11. It's fine to keep an eye out and have an interest of course but you're just setting yourself up for let downs if you remain this fanatic about them.

I don't hate them, just don't care anymore.

I only post here on here because of the other sections and people to be honest, if this was a purely blink forum id have fucked off a long while ago. I'll occasionally pass comment in here but that's about it tbh.

You wouldn't know as you get a nose bleed everytime you leave this section...

9 hours ago, 4.40 said:

Wish they would debut some of the leftover Neighborhoods tracks but doubt it would happen, same thing goes to DED. Hope they debut more Cali deluxe tracks other than Parking Lot.

I think it's pretty clear they don't like that album. I think they've only played Up All Night and Heart's All Gone with Matt and that's it. I just get a vibe they don't like that album.