Enema Of The State Skateboard

squerly

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have come across the enema of the state skateboard apparently there were only a few of these made (see attached image) 

Last time I was on here and asked for some advice on rarer bits of blink memorabilia I did take some abuse, lets see how this 

cheers in advance

6753867_orig.jpg

• Like 2
  • Pickle 1

• 5 years later...

Heya dude,

I worked for a company called Force Industries from approx. 1999-2002 laminating snowboards, skateboards, etc. We made 2 or 3 skateboards with this graphic for prizes for a competition (I forget who ran it) when Blink 182 toured Melbourne in 2000. They were unique decks, as at the time we were experimenting with various construction methods for skateboards. I believe they were 5-ply maple, with two layers of tri-weave fiberglass within the plywood, and the base covering the graphic was P-Tex. So, essentially they were a combination of snowboard and skateboard construction.

A younger friend of mine went to see Blink 182 in Melbourne last night and I remembered making those decks (particularly the graphic) back in the day. 

Anyways, peace and love from Melbourne, Australia 8-)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

On 8/13/2018 at 7:48 AM, Midwest Wankers said:

Those were probably super uncool back in the day, but a total gem now.

I'm still surprised skating died off like it did.  

Skating died off? Or just wasn’t all over MTV anymore? You do realize things still exist outside of mainstream media, right?

• Love 1
  • Crab 1

21 minutes ago, Jared Goff said:

Skating died off? Or just wasn’t all over MTV anymore? You do realize things still exist outside of mainstream media, right?

Lol, why are you such a snippy bitch.  As someone who actually skated their entire life I can assure you skating is not nearly as popular as it was back in the 90s/2000s.  Where the streets were littered with skateboarders and the parks were packed every day.  Kids can't even kickflip who are strolling around still.  Sad times.

I would say it followed the same trajectory as pop punk did.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Midwest Wankers said:

Lol, why are you such a snippy bitch.  As someone who actually skated their entire life I can assure you skating is not nearly as popular as it was back in the 90s/2000s.  Where the streets were littered with skateboarders and the parks were packed every day.  Kids can't even kickflip who are strolling around still.  Sad times.

I would say it followed the same trajectory as pop punk did.

Bruh I bet $20 you can’t even do an olly lol 

• Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Jared Goff said:

Oh so you never heard of Jackass, Bam Margera, or Rob Drydek? Interesting 

I didn't watch much MTV besides TRL way back in the day. I'm not a teenie bopper like that

• Wow 1
  • Pickle 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I was too busy out on the streets shredding for that poser shit

lol. I was never a skateboarder and never pretended to be so don’t worry. My friend had a quarter pipe in his garage and I smashed my face trying to drop one day and never tried it again 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Jared Goff said:

lol. I was never a skateboarder and never pretended to be so don’t worry. My friend had a quarter pipe in his garage and I smashed my face trying to drop one day and never tried it again 

Same lol I could barely make it 10 feet on one

• Love 1
  • Wow 1