Better Call Saul

horchata

10 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Can't believe this show has an 8.7/10 on IMDB, if it wasn't affiliated with Breaking Bad it would be about 6/10.

Can't believe this is going to have as many seasons of Breaking Bad after next season, even though I appreciate they are a little bit shorter than that.

I mean - it's still well shot, well acted with a good cast, and the dialogue is good. It's just too slow this season and a bit too predictable. It's more an issue with the pace of the plot and storyline - which obviously a huge issue. It's like the sum of its parts is greater than the whole. It's pretty shitty that the show peaked in season 2 and 3, though. It does seem like they are running out of original content and are relying more and more on the Breaking Bad references now. 

I haven't watched the last two episodes but I'm not expecting too much. 

• Like 1

Yeah... watched the finale last night. Pretty boring other than the last minute really when:

Spoiler

Kim realizes he really is heartless and will never change, and we finally get a hint of becoming Saul Goodman. I just didn't care at all about the German scientist guy, so that story line was weird. Nor do I care about the new Mexican guy. I wish they would focus more on Nacho/Gus. I guess we'll see how next season goes, but it's time for Saul Goodman to shine. Really over the poor Jimmy/living in Chuck's shadow, woe is me stuff. But I suppose it's necessary to show how Jimmy evolved.

• Like 1