Pics from my collection

veeRob

Alright, inspired by you guys, I dove deep into my closet to find any Blink paraphernalia I could find. I didn't find all that much, but what I did find I wanted to share with you. If I find more stuff, I'll post in this thread.

Photo 1: Two Blink-182 t-shirts (I believe they're new from when I did mail order for them), the Dude Ranch promo photo and bio I was given by Cargo/MCA for their first web site, a concert poster from 10/30/99 show in San Diego, a bunch of Blink pictures I took (that I already shared the digitzed versions of), and probably the most unique item, an original Blink (no -182) sticker. [https://i.imgur.com/qMiwYAc.jpg]

qMiwYAc.jpg

Photo 2: Ticket stubs from a handful of Blink shows I went to. I've been to way more, but those venues likely didn't give me tickets when I was on the list. Ticket stubs from 12/31/94, 12/31/95, 12/15/96, 7/2/97, 11/26/97, 12/31/97, 4/26/98, 5/1/98, 6/12/99, and 6/30/99. [https://i.imgur.com/oAzARf9.jpg]

oAzARf9.jpg

Photo 3: This one's a bit different. I searched my email for any information about early Blink shows and came across two emails from Mark. Actually, I came across my replies as I don't have the incoming emails from that long ago for some reason. Anyway, I thought it was fun to see an old email, figured you guys would, too. (Mark, sorry if you still use this email address, it's public now.)

8oLqhUO.png

• Like 7
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, veeRob said:

Does anyone here own an actual scanner and have any interest in scanning in a bunch of these Blink pics? If so, PM me, and I'll let you keep all the originals.

Dude you could probably make a killing on eBay for them, I wouldn't give them away lol 

6 hours ago, veeRob said:

Does anyone here own an actual scanner and have any interest in scanning in a bunch of these Blink pics? If so, PM me, and I'll let you keep all the originals.

Sent you a PM, I have a very nice scanner and would be willing to do so for historical purposes. I'll even mail them back to you afterwards.