Hello everyone!

I am starting a collecting Youtube Channel to go through all the variations of albums and singles. I am looking for suggestions and criticism early on so i can make videos people actually want to watch. I mostly collect CDs, Vinyl, and Cassettes so thats what the channel will cover. I would appreciate anyone taking a look and letting me know what you think.  Thanks!

• Like 3

These are super cool.  I don't think you'll get much traffic just due to the content you are dealing with.  There's only so many die hard blink heads.   Then again thousands of people flock to videos of people wearing wet shoes as a fetish.

If you want suggestions though, play the music.  These are gems though, damn.

36 minutes ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

These are super cool.  I don't think you'll get much traffic just due to the content you are dealing with.  There's only so many die hard blink heads.   Then again thousands of people flock to videos of people wearing wet shoes as a fetish.

If you want suggestions though, play the music.  These are gems though, damn.

Thanks! Ya probably wont get a ton of traffic but its something that I like doing and good way to get into making youtube videos. I have hundreds of CDs so many more videos to come. I will try to play songs in the background. The copyright thing is a challenge, but talking to people to play there instrumentals. Also maybe if i play there old demos and such they wont get flagged. 

16 minutes ago, 182 Collector said:

Thanks! Ya probably wont get a ton of traffic but its something that I like doing and good way to get into making youtube videos. I have hundreds of CDs so many more videos to come. I will try to play songs in the background. The copyright thing is a challenge, but talking to people to play there instrumentals. Also maybe if i play there old demos and such they wont get flagged. 

They won't take your channel down they'll just run ads on it.

• Like 1

Wow, so I have an interesting question.

I always thought that I Won't Be Home For Christmas song was recorded with Travis in TOYPAJ era. 

Is there any difference between that track and the one included in the CD you are showing in the video (apparently Dude Ranch era)?

1 hour ago, carlos182 said:

Wow, so I have an interesting question.

I always thought that I Won't Be Home For Christmas song was recorded with Travis in TOYPAJ era. 

Is there any difference between that track and the one included in the CD you are showing in the video (apparently Dude Ranch era)?

There’s no difference. I Won’t Be Home For Christmas is from Dude Ranch era, but was rereleased in 2001. Scott is on drums.

14 hours ago, carlos182 said:

I always thought that I Won't Be Home For Christmas song was recorded with Travis

that song has never been recorded with travis on drums. it was recorded with scott in the same session as the original recording of mutt, with mark trombino producing, in the fall of 1997.

That “Dammit” single with “Dammit” all over the cd is the first time I was introduced to Blink, my friend won it from a radio station and we played it over and over thinking it was so cool because it was a curse word and he said the F word in the song... (this was like 5th or 6th grade) LOL.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

That “Dammit” single with “Dammit” all over the cd is the first time I was introduced to Blink, my friend won it from a radio station and we played it over and over thinking it was so cool because it was a curse word and he said the F word in the song... (this was like 5th or 6th grade) LOL.

That's sounds like an awesome experience