Sign in to follow this  
Bucko

Favourite Blink Lyric of all time?

17 minutes ago, Kay said:

well, okay - I was here from the end of 2003 until mid 2005 where I was forced out due to extreme homophobia and I didn't return until 10 years later.

that more accurate for ya? :P

Those dipshits can go fuck themselves. Your posts are usually well thought out and engaging, so it seems like you've been around much longer. I used to lurk here since Neighborhoods basically and could've sworn you were around back then. Crazy.

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't come back here until 182online essentially died in 2015

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Yeah I didn't come back here until 182online essentially died in 2015

Is it still going?

59 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is it still going?

No we closed it. It's still running and viewable but the forum is closed, I imagine someone will stop paying for it eventually.

Never have forum admins go AWOL, it's bad times.

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

No we closed it. It's still running and viewable but the forum is closed, I imagine someone will stop paying for it eventually.

Never have forum admins go AWOL, it's bad times.

What happened then?

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

What happened then?

All those with power disappeared, so when there was updates to the forum they didn't get done, so it stopped working and wasn't fixed for months, by the time it did people abandoned ship.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:01 AM, boxelder said:

did you ever post on 182online @vic vinegar? kay was on there and so was i and we had plenty of discussions during the neighborhoods era

Yes I think I did post there. At the very least I was a lurker until I found this place. I do remember initially thinking the layout had changed but then realizing there were separate sites. Was either this forum or 182online formerly known as plus44online? Because that's what I mainly checked out until the reunion announcement. Ahhhhhh, good times...