The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

The problem is people keep bringing him up.  If you just ignore him and discuss things about blink that interest you, this thread can be great.  Over the last page and a half i've thrown out like 5 discussion points that have nothing to do with him, but people keep bringing him up (and I do appreciate the irony of that by speaking of him in this post).

Thats because the honest truth is, people prefer drama over mundane topics. Blink has mostly been "talked out" on here and people want the disussions to have a bit of spice to them.

Well, maybe not you, Mr everything in the world is perfect, but most people.

But it is good to see you trying to steer the conversation to a more civil style.

Well, blink were kind of amazing tonight. Much better than last time, even though they were brilliant last time around. Despite the 'stale' (Oliver) setlist it was perfect because the atmosphere was pretty intense.

Bestest band evahz.

Well Mark said that what he saw looked great, and the wishing well video is pretty fantastic  I get the feeling that they're just waiting for nothing to be happening with blink to release it to fill the void.  I'd guess a holiday release or even sometime next year.

No they didn't play Reckless Abandon this time, which I'm kinda glad cause it makes London special for being a once off. There was very little between song banter compared to last time but the interaction with the crowd was alot more full on compared to 2010.

"I like Mashed potatoes" was probably quote of the night. He said started talking about potatoes between songs at one stage then said that at the little silence in always.

Anyone else prefer Dumpweed to be the opener rather than Feeling This?

Been listening to Enema most of the morning, that album will never be topped, it will go down in history as the best pop punk album ever.