The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

fortunately someone at the blink crew heared our wishes. for this tour the most things we complained last time have changed for the better:

- tom's clothing (instead of dressing like an ultra gay bono, wear a t-shirt. and fuck that beanie)

- tom's stage presence (don't stand there like an erected penis, move a little)

- tom's guitar sound (add moar gain)

- tom's singing (hit the notes, add articulation)

- boring setlist (play a few surprise songs for the old-time fans)

This can get you ready for it. Kind of hard to picture them playing that now. I wonder if Mark will do his "jump" he hasn't done in like 14 years.

lol it will sound so much better played at the actual speed.

Not a chance Mark can still jump like that.

Why not? He's 40 not 80.

Doubt he will though. But Wasting Time was always the song he did it on most because of the "stop/start" guitar. If there is ever a chance to bring it back, that would be it.

So you've already constructed your complaint...Mark didn't jump so obviously this was a fake popularity stunt. They weren't really into it.

i can tell now that the way they been playing, busting oldies here and there. Blink's next album will be the proper follow to Untitled. Neighborhoods is good but it feels like it never happened and i still need to tell people that they released a new album.

Olivier will you please shut the fuck up about anything negative blink. I swear to god go get laid or something.

In an ideal world they'll do their own thing for about 9-10 months once the Euro tour ends, then embark on the Australian tour that they were talking about in the past while writing and recording a new album TOGETHER on the boat over. Perhaps with someone documenting it like Cheetah.

It's an ambitious thought but it would be amazing.