The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I am really glad to see them putting more effort into their shows. It makes me happy. If you want to think positive, maybe things will change. Maybe they will see Blink as more of a priority now. Maybe this is the start of a spark that will bring them back to their roots and get them focused again. They certainly are playing shows with more life now.

I hope that is the case.

Exactly dude this is a step in the right direction. Changing things up going with and old song and on top of it playing it acoustic. Stuff like this is the small little things they need to keep up.

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2789212&page=1

some proof that people outside of this website want to see blink play non-single tracks. blink has sold over three million physical copies of Dude Ranch in north america. i'm sure millions more have it in their iTunes. so to assume that people in attendance only know "Dammit" and "Josie" off of that album is ridiculous

I don't think absolutepunk, a website that started off as a fan site for Blink 182, is a good indicator of what people want to hear. Also, Dude Ranch sold how many records in NA?

I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS BOARD. EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO cunt ABOUT. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO GET LAID. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THEN cunt ABOUT 3 DUDES.

Jesus Christ.

So true! Isn't this supposed to be a fan board?

Blink-182Online: Where the real fans go. haha yeah sure ..

Fucking awesome!! Looks like that show in Manchester was amazing, a lot of energy and the crowd was really getting into it. Awesome they played some older non-singles.

They should do this every night: every night play a few different songs, other than the singles they always play.

At the end of the tour we could have heard songs like Pathetic, Dysentery Gary etc. Would be awesome!!

This band is not over.

This makes me so happy. Tom doesn't look like a douche, or sound like a douche.

Lol when I saw them in Dallas Tom started to play wasting time, like just the riff, and then mark was like "yeah we haven't played that song in like 10 years!"

so happy to see they actually added it to the setlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txIgpzSRaWw#ws

Tom not singing like a douche...First verse is incredible for Tom's standards.

God, that is really good! Could also be because the crowd over there is way better than the crowd over here. I haven't seen them play with that much energy in a long time.

I'm happy you finally realized why the most of us aren't complaining about the shows this time :) blink is a great band again!

VOLT festival is gonna take place on the same day in Hungary (in Sopron, 75 km from Vienna), so I suggested to the organizers to invite blink. They just answered that they contacted, so we'll see what happens... :) I don't think blink want to let the Eastern-European fans down (after last year's "tour reschedule"), so if they get a good opportunity, hopefully they use it.