The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2789212&page=1

some proof that people outside of this website want to see blink play non-single tracks. blink has sold over three million physical copies of Dude Ranch in north america. i'm sure millions more have it in their iTunes. so to assume that people in attendance only know "Dammit" and "Josie" off of that album is ridiculous

I don't think absolutepunk, a website that started off as a fan site for Blink 182, is a good indicator of what people want to hear. Also, Dude Ranch sold how many records in NA?

they haven't been a blink site in ages. and yes, dude ranch sold over three million in NA. Canada is included in those sales.

Back on stage in an hour. More treats tonight? Going again tomorrow. Last night was by far the tightest I have ever seen blink, great banter and just by putting in those two treats it made it all so more special. I would take out I miss you, play a full song on rotation in that slot , play I miss you in the acoustic encore and then rotate a song in the wasting time slot. Perfect gig.

If someone could get a rip of that video that'd be sweet

use mozilla firefox, and add the video download helper extension. when you start playing a video it offers the download options for each quality (from 240p to 1080p or more). it just downloads the flv/mp4 file, it doesn't convert/transcode, so you will get the best quality.

I wonder will they do two more acoustics? Maybe another obscure popular song like reckless and another rare one like wasting time. You'd think maybe what went wrong considering they did acoustic. That'd be sweet. Also I'd love to see pathetic acoustic. That'd be sweet and the back and forth on that song is great

As awesome as these songs are for being in the set, and as cool as it is to see them doing something special I can't help but feel that these songs should have been in the setlist anyway. But I'm super stoked that they're doing it and I can't wait to see them on Wednesday and next month.

As awesome as these songs are for being in the set, and as cool as it is to see them doing something special I can't help but feel that these songs should have been in the setlist anyway. But I'm super stoked that they're doing it and I can't wait to see them on Wednesday and next month.

i thought the same, but now i'm satisfied with what they do. if they played wasting time in every show, it would get boring. (i remember i couldn't wait for man overboard to be part of the set, and now, i just want something else.) one or two extra song per show is what we need :)