The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

i wouldn't be surprised if they added more shows since they are in oklahoma in mid-september and are meeting in Utah and now playing a show in Vegas. There are some holes to fill in the schedule if they wanted to.

They REALLY should film this shit!

It'd be SICK if they did one night acoustic and one night rock.

Now granted, back in '09 they performed two nights in a row at Vegas as well, but the fact that the only NA shows announced for next month, are two sets of two shows back to back at the same venues is quite intriguing.  Often two nights in a row is how a live concert is recorded.  Really freaking hope that one of these sets of shows will be recorded. 

Lets not forget some sort of plans have been discussed, I really wouldn't dismiss the possibility of a live album, yet at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of the shows other than being some random live shows.

Now granted, back in '09 they performed two nights in a row at Vegas as well, but the fact that the only NA shows announced for next month, are two sets of two shows back to back at the same venues is quite intriguing.  Often two nights in a row is how a live concert is recorded.  Really freaking hope that one of these sets of shows will be recorded. 

Lets not forget some sort of plans have been discussed, I really wouldn't dismiss the possibility of a live album, yet at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of the shows other than being some random live shows.

Personally i'd rather them film from this tour as apposed to the 09-10 tour where Tom sounded like a drunk dying cow the entire time. Which is what i'm worried about with the blinkumentary that's never getting released.

Personally i'd rather them film from this tour as apposed to the 09-10 tour where Tom sounded like a drunk dying cow the entire time. Which is what i'm worried about with the blinkumentary that's never getting released.

Considering the blinkumentary guys supposedly filmed every show from the '09, '10, and '11 tours, I'm sure they could find even good performances to make a good live show.

I'm not too concerned about that, assuming it ever gets a release.  I would love if both happens, the blinkumentary with a live show, as well as new live recording next month.  But yes, I agree, this last tour was undoubtedly the best they've sounded in ages live.

I'm pretty sure they didn't film ANY of the 11 tours except for the show in New Orleans where they got the Wishing Well footage from, otherwise i don't think they filmed last years tour.

I remember reading a blinkumentary tweet that went something like:  Hope you guys don't mind, we're going to go and film the majority of the 2011 tour now too.

Cuz yeah I do recall that originally they were only doing the '09 and '10 tours, but for some reason they got in on the '11 tour too.