The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

why isnt there any music videos or and official single for this EP. AvA releases a fucking video for a shitty remix and blink can make one of these songs a video ? Excuse me if missed something somewhere and they are in fact making a music video for one of these songs 

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

I've seen that (think it might have been posted on here once)... It's so cool  :cool:

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

Cool... and do you know if I can listen to these anywhere? (aside from YouTube or buying RockBand lol)