The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Dude, the interlude in stftk in 04 was the most kickass thing they added to any song ever. That whole tour was fantastic from a musical perspective

Really?

Tom sounded even worse on that tour than he does now and they sped the songs up so fast it was just awkward. Not to mention they hated each other lol.

Really?

Tom sounded even worse on that tour than he does now and they sped the songs up so fast it was just awkward. Not to mention they hated each other lol.

I really don't think they sounded worse then today.

I went to their second last show in december 2004 and it was just amazing. And at that point shit must have been really fucked up already.

Well maybe they just had a good day at that show, cause I think the Wembley bootleg from a few nights before that sounded much worse. Still I'd take 2004 blink over today's blink any time.

To be fair, the 2012 show was amazing as well. But damn, both shows I went to 2010 just felt so wrong..

Outro of down, I Miss You outro, STFTK bridge, medley. Man the 2004 tour was brilliant. 

I think the 2012 show was the best show I've been of them, the performance was just brilliant. 

The two shows in 2010, I agree, were good but just weren't quite there and were nothing on the 2004 tours.

I could do without Man Overboard, Violence and Always, Hearts All Gone, maybe Wishing Well, Dumpweed in the setlist.

I think they need to write a new awesome opener. MTTS tour opened with dumpweed, Toypaj tour opened with rock show, 2004 with feeling this and now 09 Dumpweed and since then Feeling This. 

I'd like a medley with Josie, Man Overboard, Dumpweed and M&Ms or something like in 04, then switch out always/violence every other night with other album cuts like GATC, Story of a Lonely Guy, Enthused, Aliens Exist, Dysentery Gary, Mutt or something. 

Outro of down, I Miss You outro, STFTK bridge, medley. Man the 2004 tour was brilliant. 

I think the 2012 show was the best show I've been of them, the performance was just brilliant. 

The two shows in 2010, I agree, were good but just weren't quite there and were nothing on the 2004 tours.

they even did an intro to anthem part 2 back then!

They havent been playing STFTK the last two tours.....Also Small Things and Rock show won't ever get taken out of the set IMO

Yeah, when they play huge shows, more than half of the crowd is there mainly to hear ATST, Rock Show, WMAA, etc. There would be some disappointed people if they cut their most popular songs.