The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

have they ever talked about getting stoned? i'm sure travis does daily (or once did), but i've never heard anything about mark or tom.

Tom mentions it on the Start the Machine Doc. 

In other news, Disaster has come a long way since they debut'd it live. A lot rockier, blink sounding. Yet I was high enough to think I was watching an AVA video at one shot when it was just Tom. 

Also, notice the shirt.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lWHk9oYx5s

Yesterday my band pleyed with Everlyn in my hometown. They were the opnening act for blink in Madrid, back in the summer of 2012. I was talking with the singer and the guitarist about the experienze and they told it was amazing. Also, I asked about blink, if they had the chance to met them as openers and stuff. And they said no. The only one who worried about meeting was Mark, who watched the whole show and talked to them after it. They told me that they only saw Travis and Tom quickcly and that they were on separate rooms: Mark, Tom and Travis. All prettu cold.

I know this is not new, but is interesting coming from a band who shared stage with blink.

i never really see that as a "cold" thing. mark typically has been more friendly to the bands, while tom goes off in his own world and travis does whatever travis does (which i think is practice?) maybe it has to do with tom being nervous pre-show? who knows. i've heard a million different stories where tom and travis can be super friendly but also be complete assholes. i've never heard a story about mark being an ass, though.

Well, I didn't say it was a bad thing. But I think that the image we have of them on interviews and on stage is not exactly seeing them closed behind doors, you know. I understan what you say and what it is. They're on tour, they probably are tyred or whatever, and they are not obligued to meet anyone if they don't want, but you know...

Tom mentions it on the Start the Machine Doc. 

In other news, Disaster has come a long way since they debut'd it live. A lot rockier, blink sounding. Yet I was high enough to think I was watching an AVA video at one shot when it was just Tom. 

Also, notice the shirt.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lWHk9oYx5s

Tom sounds like a dying cow. Brutal