The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

But its kind of economics 101.

If you own a 7 Eleven and you sell 30 hot dogs in a day. Would you go ahead and buy 500 hot dogs to sell per day?

Its common sense. Yes, if Blink had a hit album come out that would be different. But  do you see that happening?

But that wasn't the argument anyway. The argument was that Blink should continue to play stale setlists because most fans are casual. I contested that with the pretty solid idea that the casual fan is gone and backed that up with specific data.

The opinion is based off the fact that Blink took a few days to sell out venues that held 2500 people on their last trek in the US.

There is no way in hell they could sell standard areans that hold 18K. Not a chance. It would have to be a festival or they'd have to support a more popular band.

Was that the self titled tour? 

To be fair loliver has a point - even in Vancouver which is a generally pretty big music market to any degree, they couldn't sell tickets to the MCR/blink show. They ended up making Groupon packages the day before the show for 20 bucks, and even then I'd say there probably was about 5000 people max there.

I thought we all agreed this band was rubbish and we would stop talking about them. What is wrong with all y'all?

You don't need to say "all y'all". Y'all already stands for "you all". It's like saying "wee little".

You're welcome.

love,

Texas

• Like 1

My god I havent been here in forever and I come back and Loliver is still obsessing over blink in negative ways LOL!

Hey Ricky, where they hell is my video of Blink in Holmdel from June 2004?

We are going on 10 yrs now.

Thanks.

How's Chris Flynn....I mean Chris Smith, doing?

To be fair loliver has a point - even in Vancouver which is a generally pretty big music market to any degree, they couldn't sell tickets to the MCR/blink show. They ended up making Groupon packages the day before the show for 20 bucks, and even then I'd say there probably was about 5000 people max there.

This is true.

Where are you from Houston or Austin? The south says all y'all all the fucking time. So fuck off with that you stupid silly shit dolphin. 

San Antonio. Austin doesn't count as a Southern city and Houston only speaks in ebonics. We are the authority. Watch your mouth, sir before I smite thee with Southern Pride!