The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I'm pretty sure you used to have a video of the end of +44 set (Honda Civic Tour?) where Mark was going at his bass really hard then as soon as the song was finished he just said "Ok, we're done" and walked off.

That was pretty telling.

eh? lemme see?

Nearly better then Box Car? Youd have to be on drugs to think +44 is anywhere near as good as BCR.  Someone summed it up best when they said they realized they couldnt listen to that much of mark alone on one album

I think you're on smack if you think it isn't anywhere near box car. Too much of Tom isn't good either. His voice is better than Marks but it's also more annoying after a few songs.

Oliver you honestly degrade my intelligence and this thread at the same time. But you do make up for it in entertainment purposes.

Just because one guy who hasn't known Mark for years, interprets snippets from interviews that he's now an arsehole is fucking stupid. He's going to be different. Stating that isn't ass licking. You're just trying find more faults in a band that you're obsessed with but somehow has damage you severely I'm some way.

Oliver you honestly degrade my intelligence and this thread at the same time. But you do make up for it in entertainment purposes.

Just because one guy who hasn't known Mark for years, interprets snippets from interviews that he's now an arsehole is fucking stupid. He's going to be different. Stating that isn't ass licking. You're just trying find more faults in a band that you're obsessed with but somehow has damage you severely I'm some way.

As opposed to the gems this thread has produced not to mention the one you just posted?

Furthermore, any post that generates reaction or response even on the most basic level cannot be considered pointless. I'm adding to board, so is your response (even though it wasn't warranted)... kudo to us.

Shut it, napkin.

New Instagram post confirms Tom still has pretty good hair. I think the people who think he's going to go bald are wrong.

What am I even saying...

I could see Mark coming to LA, staying for a few days, and leaving. Us outsiders will never know if anything Blink-related happens.

But hey, I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe he had a hair transplant done recently?