Aria

I think Mark hates Tom

Mark is loyal to Travis

Tom doesn't feel comfortable around Mark

Tom doesn't feel comfortable around Travis

Travis is loyal to Mark

Travis thinks Tom is a douche

That's my analysis

I'd hate Tom too if he was trying to control every aspect of a democratic band. If he was like "oh yeah cool we will record Blink in the new year" and then doesn't.

Tombot, what exactly should Mark be doing to compromise? I think Mark has done tons to compromise....he has been at Tom's beck and call whenever the mood strikes Tom to do Blink. Please expand on what else he should do.....

Whose call do you think it is that blink doesn't have a Modlife? Have they recorded in San Diego since the reunion? Did you read Ghents post?

Tom definitely has ADHD. He's implied it and mentioned it many times in interviews. And plus he is erratic as fuck.

It just fucking sucks to see Tom bleeding a band he clearly doesn't want to be in, yet, the band he's concentrating on is mediocre/irrelevant shit. Whilst the band he is neglecting is the only one that has any chance of ',changing the world', or affecting it in any way.

I definitely don't see Blink changing the world... but it would be nice to have some new music.... well, decent new music.

Naaa, but I mean they've been 100000000000(can't emphasise enough) more influential/memorable/ musically culturally important than AVA. Even now, fuck I hate AVA...

• Like 1

Whose call do you think it is that blink doesn't have a Modlife? Have they recorded in San Diego since the reunion? Did you read Ghents post?

Modlife sucks. Why should Mark have any obligation to do that shit? Mark should have to constantly travel to Tom's house to record when the mood strikes? Also ridiculous.  

New drum magazine interview with Travis saying if it were up him Blink would have 5 albums recorded by now and it sucks they aren't in the studio.

Fuck Tom.

No way...

I'm with you, fuck Tom.

Anytime Mark and Travis want to leave and go do another +44 record I'm ready. Or 5 by that interview. Tom's new vocal style and guitar tone don't really appeal to me anyway.