The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I like to think Mark has enough respect for us and his band's legacy to not half-ass things, but I honestly think Tom half-asses things to sink this band so he can leave it. People say Mark's contributions have been meh, but I can honestly see Tom being an editor for the Neighborhoods stuff to the point it seems like he's on fire and Mark isn't. Just in a weird competitive way...

But even their half-assed projects are far more interesting and worthwhile than AVA's projects. 

That's just my two cents. 

I like to think Mark has enough respect for us and his band's legacy to not half-ass things, but I honestly think Tom half-asses things to sink this band so he can leave it. People say Mark's contributions have been meh, but I can honestly see Tom being an editor for the Neighborhoods stuff to the point it seems like he's on fire and Mark isn't. Just in a weird competitive way...

But even their half-assed projects are far more interesting and worthwhile than AVA's projects. 

I agree.

Now I think this sabotaging theory is fair game for speedo's conspiracy wack accusations he always tosses around.

I think Tom is just scared of blink. He is freaked out by how big it is. He is freaked out by how much people care. And he is uncomfortable with the band members. He likes to stay around his home and family with people he is comfortable with and work on lame projects funded off blink money. Can't necessarily blame him for that, but he should be more up front with the fans about it. Don't fake interest to sell tickets to shows without putting in work behind the scenes to make it a real band.

Neighborfuckinghoods

Ghost on the fucking dance floor

Fucking natives

Up all fucking night

After fucking midnight

Snake fucking charmer

Heart's all gone fucking interlude

Heart's all fucking gone

Wishing fucking well

Fucking kaleidoscope

This is fucking home

MFH 4.18.2011

Love is fucking dangerous

Fighting the fucking gravity

Even if she fucking falls

i'm bored... sorry.

- edit -

Bo0iitECAAE_Tia.png

Any @blink182 fans out there? We’ll give away a @tomdelonge-signed Fender guitar in the morning!

• Like 1

Neighborfuckinghoods

Ghost on the fucking dance floor

Fucking natives

Up all fucking night

After fucking midnight

Snake fucking charmer

Heart's all gone fucking interlude

Heart's all fucking gone

Wishing fucking well

Fucking kaleidoscope

This is fucking home

MFH 4.18.2011

Love is fucking dangerous

Fighting the fucking gravity

Even if she fucking falls

i'm bored... sorry.

- edit -

Bo0iitECAAE_Tia.png

Any @blink182 fans out there? We’ll give away a @tomdelonge-signed Fender guitar in the morning!

https://twitter.com/AmazonUK/status/472105159992963072

Fucking brilliant. How do you enter that competition? I just followed them?

http://tinypic.com/r/33nfgiq/8

Its makes it worse to hear that Mark and Travis really have been ready to go to make this happen. I think Blink would be doing so good right now if Tom actually put the effort in. Its a shame.

But im sure like ive said before, travis or mark never once called tom to push the issue or ask whats up. Instead they just say shit on twitter

• Like 1

It's painful having to see Mark respond to those tweets. You can tell he cares, but it seems as if he's just done trying with Tom. Clearly AVA going in the studio was the straw that broke the camels back. 

Tom should be the one to respond to that shit.