The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

In my experience electric is easier because all the other loud sounds and distortion cover up your vocal mistakes more. With acoustic your voice is more exposed and the imperfections become much more obvious. Though maybe because of that Tom put extra effort into the acoustic performance. Come to think of it he sounded pretty good in the blink acoustic performances from the other year too.

The thing is, Tom can sound good. He just chooses not to I guess, which is frustrating.

bands (not just blink) should clean out their boring hits from their main set and use those songs as encore only.

i mean, the encore part should be a real encore, not just the planned ending of the shows.

in the first hour of the show they should play what they want to play (an album in full or 15 random songs), then listen to the crowd, and play those overplayed, boring songs if the crowd ask for those.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22STEK2iNmc

This video is some funny shit. You can clearly see they really can't stand this song anymore. They have fun during the bridge, which is fantastic. 

Ant they will start to not stand their own songs, unless they do something with they fucking career.