The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

lol it isn't an auction app oliver, shut up about the auction fees.

He's bypassing the blink machine by selling this stuff on his own app. 100% profit, instead of splitting 3 ways with Mark and Travis and paying the merch people.

But so what? Why should he have to pay Mark and Travis? Its his stuff. Do I have to give Blink a cut when I sell something with their name on it?

Like I said, good for him doing it himself and bypassing the ridiculous auction fees.

As far selling a $10 poster for what I am sure will be big bucks......if people are that stupid, then they get what they deserve. Don't get wrong, I think Tom is taking advantage of fans, but thats nothing new.

And I never said anyone else needed a cut. Or that it was morally wrong.

Just pointing out that he is deceiving fans by pretending this is an app that invited him to sell his "vintage" shit, when in reality his wife is the CEO.

I think you're one of those people that will take the opposing view on anything just for the sake of arguing.

IT IS NOT AN AUCTION SITE. jesus christ oliver.

So what? He is selling shit to the highest bidder right? Thats an auction if I remember correctly. Even if its a set price, he is still smart to avoid having to pay fees by having someone host it.

Also, why does it matter if its his wife's APP? What difference does that make?

Did you take your stupid pills today?

And I never said anyone else needed a cut. Or that it was morally wrong.

Just pointing out that he is deceiving fans by pretending this is an app that invited him to sell his "vintage" shit, when in reality his wife is the CEO.

I think you're one of those people that will take the opposing view on anything just for the sake of arguing.

That's not true. I just don't see the problem with using his wife's APP to sell stuff. Where did he "pretend" it was someone else

s APP?

So what? He is selling shit to the highest bidder right? Thats an auction if I remember correctly. Even if its a set price, he is still smart to avoid having to pay fees by having someone host it.

Also, why does it matter if its his wife's APP? What difference does that make?

Did you take your stupid pills today?

No, Oliver. It doesn't go to the highest bidder. There are no bids. It's not a fucking auction. Jesus fucking christ.

And he "pretended" it wasn't his app when he originally tweeted how stoked he was to be "invited" to sell vintage item on this hot new app called Reissued. 

It's an "art print"...He will probably sell like 300 of them for 30 bucks each or something. I don't think it's that bad. I would have preferred just a straight print of an early set list though.