The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

If you want to make it believeable I'd wait a bit, no one will think it shipped that quick. As far as "getting caught". Eventually, yes. But they won't do anything. You have any idea how many people are on ebay selling fakes? There was a Nirvana signed guitar that was obviously made sometime after 2004 and ebay left it up. Think it sold for like $5K too. Ebay doesn't care.

Hi guys!

Hasn't really been anything to reply to that i felt the need to. Although i got a kick out of reading Olivers AVA show review again, good find on that Ghent.

And yeah Oliver for the most part i've just kind of given up. Music will get here whenever it gets here but I'm not holding my breath.

Plus there's been enough people going back and forth with you Oliver over the last month or so and honestly that just gets old after awhile.

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Hasn't really been anything to reply to that i felt the need to. Although i got a kick out of reading Olivers AVA show review again, good find on that Ghent.

And yeah Oliver for the most part i've just kind of given up. Music will get here whenever it gets here but I'm not holding my breath.

Plus there's been enough people going back and forth with you Oliver over the last month or so and honestly that just gets old after awhile.

okay, well good to see you!

• Like 1