The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Makes fun of blink for being immature... Has a duck face avatar. Somebody please make that a meme lol

Haha.

Can't take that duck face seriously. Who is that Lisa Wright character anyway that her opinion on blink-182 stage jokes is supposed to have any relevance?

I mean, had she said something about them singing badly, or sucking at playing guitar, ok.

But the jokes?

Come on.

• Like 2

the online videos aren't the best quality, so hopefully someone in the uk will record it from tv.

the full show will be

- aired live from 21:55 (in 1080i)

- live streamed online (in 360p)

- available online for a month (in ~480p)

then a summary will be

- aired at 23:45 (in 1080i)

- streamed online (in 360p)

- available online for a week (in 720p)

i will try to record the live stream, and get the ~480p versions of the show and the 720p version of the summary. so someone please record the full thing from tv. just in case they censor the audio, or refuse the online stream, etc...

^^This

a .ts version if possible

Since the current wave of feminism. The movement has become obsolete in the West so now they spend their time shooting themselves in the foot.

Stop overgeneralizing, you're assuming all feminists are radical feminists when there are plenty of legitimate and reasonable forms of feminism. 

Anyways, don't see the issue with the article. The feminism crap is reading too far into Blink and just seems like she's baiting for clicks, but I don't really disagree with her sentiments on Blink being a nostalgia band (until they come out with more quality, new material and prove me wrong) or that their jokes aren't as funny as they used to be. But this is all common sense, as they are older and have cut down their drinking and partying, so obviously their humour won't be the same as it used to be. 

• Like 5

Because they need to compensate for the big gap in equality over the last few centuries? 

It's not like any of these contemporary internet feminists were even around to experience any of the real gender oppression that occured "over the last few centuries". Which is why they try to manufacture all these fake crises now.

• Like 1

It's not like any of these contemporary internet feminists were even around to experience any of the real gender oppression that occured "over the last few centuries". Which is why they try to manufacture all these fake crises now.

Employment rates and income differences are still in favour of men regardless of higher education rates for women.

Edit - I'll try to stop derailing the topic, just annoying when a few bad apples ruin a good cause (feminism) and people like MS overgeneralize based on those people.