The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Another reason I don't tell my Tom story is because people will find a way to say "you don't know for sure". Like if I said I watched Tom physically put his junk into someone other than his wife, you guys would want a picture. If I produced a picture, you'd claim it was fake because the photo wasn't reviewed by a forensic professional.....etc

You'd pull whatever you could find out of the hat to try and defend your false idol.

I am so sick of that.

I think the past has shown us that if you post a fake pic it would be prettttttty easy to tell

• Like 1

It's just incredible how this man manages to turn every discussion he's part of into a discussion about him.

And yeah, it's obviously our fault, because we keep talking about him.

But then how can anyone jump to conclusions like Oliver does or say such horrid things like he would "not piss on them if they were burning in fire" and such.

• Like 3

How could you even prove it to yourself unless you saw it with your own eyes?

Once again, there are plenty of things you don't see with your own eyes which you know to be true. If you check your GF's phone and there is a txt from someone labeled "Peter" that says "the sex was amazing last night"

What percentage would you put on the idea that your GF is cheating? Give me a percentage.....I imagine it would be pretty High.

But for Tom Delonge that percentage would be a hell of a lot lower. Ask yourself why? Could it be because your head is up his ass?

This is why I am not playing this game.

If someone told you Tom hits women and makes babies cry you'd believe it because you hate him. Expecting some evidence on a crazy persons knowledge of a celebrity's personal life isn't being "up his ass", it's being rational. 

I keep telling myself not to be baited by how fucking ridiculous some of the things you say are but christ on a bike it's hard. 

• Like 2

Once again, there are plenty of things you don't see with your own eyes which you know to be true. If you check your GF's phone and there is a txt from someone labeled "Peter" that says "the sex was amazing last night"

What percentage would you put on the idea that your GF is cheating? Give me a percentage.....I imagine it would be pretty High.

But for Tom Delonge that percentage would be a hell of a lot lower. Ask yourself why? Could it be because your head is up his ass?

This is why I am not playing this game.

Peter would never do that and come on, this is not my girlfriend we are talking about here. This is somebody you don't actually know and you have extreme anamosity towards. Not somebody in either personal life. That's not exactly the same thing to compare. Whoever I date is probably not a public figure is what I'm getting at and you probably have never had that kind of contact with Tom Delonge to even verify it. It's made up. Admit it.

I would say in all likelyhood it's probably 50/50. I don't know Tom Delonge intimately. I don't know his history of relationships. But given your own history of wanting to beleive what you want to and providing little to no evidence of it; it's highly suspect. Remember you thought Billie Joe was going broke because he sold one car?

• Like 1

If someone told you Tom hits women and makes babies cry you'd believe it because you hate him. Expecting some evidence on a crazy persons knowledge of a celebrity's personal life isn't being "up his ass", it's being rational. 

I keep telling myself not to be baited by how fucking ridiculous some of the things you say are but christ on a bike it's hard. 

I don't expect people to believe me based on nothing. All I am saying is even if I did provide the info, people still wouldn't believe me. Because as I stated like 10 times now, people on here would do anything to defend Tom. I could give you the smoking gun and like 99% of this board would find some silver lining that would make Tom innocent.

So its not enough for me to break the brocode and it would certainly be a pointless discussion.

I am not baiting anyone. Lets MOVE ON.

Peter would never do that and come on, this is not my girlfriend we are talking about here. This is somebody you don't actually know and you have extreme anamosity towards. Not somebody in either personal life. That's not exactly the same thing to compare. Whoever I date is probably not a public figure is what I'm getting at and you probably have never had that kind of contact with Tom Delonge to even verify it. It's made up. Admit it.

I would say in all likelyhood it's probably 50/50. I don't know Tom Delonge intimately. I don't know his history of relationships. But given your own history of wanting to beleive what you want to and providing little to no evidence of it; it's highly suspect. Remember you thought Billie Joe was going broke because he sold one car?

Its not made up, as I stated its not something I am comfortable sharing even if I do hate Tom.

So this conversation has reached a dead end. I won't share. People won't believe me. If I did share people would find a way to argue that Tom is innocent. So there you have it. Nothing more to say.

As far as my analogy, I think it is even more likely for Tom to be a cheater in that situation than a S.O........ Celebrity.

I'm more interested in why you think you have any evidence to say that without a doubt that it's true. Did you hack his phone or something? Why wait this long to say it? And since when does the bro code say it's okay to cheat on your wife? None of this makes any logical sense. You would jump at the chance to prove to anybody Tom is a bad person. I think you have to say something or people will think you either made it up and are backtracking or you don't have any evidence other than your word which is suspect at best.

I'm more interested in why you think you have any evidence to say that without a doubt that it's true. Did you hack his phone or something? Why wait this long to say it? And since when does the bro code say it's okay to cheat on your wife? None of this makes any logical sense. You would jump at the chance to prove to anybody Tom is a bad person. I think you have to say something or people will think you either made it up and are backtracking or you don't have any evidence other than your word which is suspect at best.

I never said it was okay to cheat on your wife. I am not one to rat people out. I have plenty of stories of cheaters that I keep quiet about. I don't have respect for these people but I feel as though that's an area where you don't go. I know Tom is a cheater. I don't have video or photo proof. Sorry about that. I am not hacking his phone, sitting outside his house. But when I met him in 2006, I knew for sure. But as I stated 11 times now people who have their head of his ass will easily think otherwise. So its pointless.