The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I never said it was okay to cheat on your wife. I am not one to rat people out. I have plenty of stories of cheaters that I keep quiet about. I don't have respect for these people but I feel as though that's an area where you don't go. I know Tom is a cheater. I don't have video or photo proof. Sorry about that. I am not hacking his phone, sitting outside his house. But when I met him in 2006, I knew for sure. But as I stated 11 times now people who have their head of his ass will easily think otherwise. So its pointless.

Yeah but you'll cover for the cheater because....bros? Also it's somebody you don't actually know. If my best friend cheated on his g/f I would advise him to admit to it or at the very least break up with his g/f because that's a shitty thing to do. So why would you do the same for somebody you don't even know and resent?

Odds are you saw Tom let somebody on his bus that wasn't you and you thought "Fucking asshole. Bet he's cheating on his wife. Yup. Mind made up. He did it. That bastard." I guarantee that's your entire story and it's fucking stupid. Nobody would beleive it because it's a flimsy story at best.

• Like 1

I feel like at this point you have to tell the story just to tell it, regardless of if people believe it. You have an interesting story, so just tell it. 

It's like that guy that comes into work/school etc saying how he had the craziest night last night but it's too crazy to tell anyone. Just fucking tell it. 

• Like 1

Nope not really. But you are right, no one would believe the story because for the 12th time people will find anyway to absolve Blink of any guilt.

I guess I just feel that its not my business who cheats.  Thats between only the parties involved. I of course still judge those people rather harshly, but I don't blab about it.

I feel like at this point you have to tell the story just to tell it, regardless of if people believe it. You have an interesting story, so just tell it. 

It's like that guy that comes into work/school etc saying how he had the craziest night last night but it's too crazy to tell anyone. Just fucking tell it. 

Like I said people won't believe it and its not worth me talking about something that is not my business.

The bro code has nothing to do with that quote from Office Space. That scene is about people's hunches or intuition about types of people. The bro-code would be to tell Peter his girlfriend seems kind of skanky if he ever asked his for his friend's honest opinion. It's socially retarded to just assume somebody is a cheater and then tell their friend about your "hunch" or whatever. 

Exactly. It wouldn't surprise me if he cheated on his wife. That's not the point. It's Oliver on here boasting about this insider information that he obviously doesn't have or is so ridiculous that he knows he can't post it without getting roasted.

• Like 6

Exactly. It wouldn't surprise me if he cheated on his wife. That's not the point. It's Oliver on here boasting about this insider information that he obviously doesn't have or is so ridiculous that he knows he can't post it without getting roasted.

Right. I think if Oliver had any piece of insider information/ real proof that Tom is a cheater, he would not hesitate and post it here immediately.

• Like 2

I suggest we move along now. Any new Blink news?

LOL. Well I definitely do.

unfortunately there still seems to be not much worth mentioning.

I read Travis misses him mom and thinks of her every day.

5 Seconds of Summer covered I miss you (like we didn't know that already).

Tom claims he saw a UFO.

If Oliver really believes in the "Bro code" he wouldn´t have started the story in the first place.

He is just an attention seeking whore.

You should really get a life Oliver. Just let your love-hate-relationship with Blink go and do something else with yout time.

Tom could very well be a cheater - I won´t really care.

Of course it would be an asshole-move and it´s not ok but I think his music is great. What he does in his private life is none of my business.

I think we should end this discussion now. It´s really pointless...

Yeah Oliver no one thinks you're making stuff up but we're merely questioning your interpretation of facts. After all, you interpreted the fact that a poorly nailed sign ended up on the ground as evidence that some dead nig had risen from his grave, ripped the sign off and tossed it on the ground.