The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

DeLonge is fucking alone in this super-arty-transmedia project. I mean, as I said on the AvA general discussion, at this point, every musician who was part of this band in any moment, has left the group. It's devastating. A very good photography of what is going on.

Sorry to bother you with this, blink section, but I need your help again...

Vote for me here:

http://blink-182online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42389-2014-botbm-final-four-1-scott-vs-4-ghent/page-2#entry1118950

It will make my dick hard and seep with happiness. THANKS!

Jesus Christ, vote for this guy so he will shut the fuck up about it.

Angels and Airwaves starting lineup circa 2006:

Tom Delonge

Ryan Sinn

Atom Willard

David Kennedy

Members that joined after others left:

Matt Wachter

Ilan Rubin

Eddie Breckeridge

This band has lost 5 members, including every member from the start aside from Tom Delonge, and including Tom's good friend from childhood now David Kennedy.  What is it going to take to get it through Tom's head that AVA needs to be burried.  Even his band members must have agreed.  I honestly wonder if David didn't quit out of a selfless desire for Tom to devote his time and effort to blink, it would make a lot of sense.  Though I suspect it could also have to do with Tom's ego getting in the way as I'm sure that was a large issue in this band as well, Ryan made it pretty clear of that when he left AVA too.

• Like 1

i said it over in the AVA section, but i think David just doesn't give a shit about the band and would rather pursue other things under his own name and go surfing or something.

we know that Ryan and Atom didn't leave on good terms with Tom. Matt probably didn't like that Tom was in two bands and Eddie probably realized how lame AVA is.