The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I didn't realize Eddie Breckenridge left the band already. Thrice is cool too, is he still in Thrice? Tom seems to talk about him like he left Thrice while other sources act like he's still in it. This is completely AVA discussion but that thread blows.

I didn't realize Eddie Breckenridge left the band already. Thrice is cool too, is he still in Thrice? Tom seems to talk about him like he left Thrice while other sources act like he's still in it. This is completely AVA discussion but that thread blows.

Yes but Thrice is on a hiatus.

This band has lost 5 members, including every member from the start aside from Tom Delonge, and including Tom's good friend from childhood now David Kennedy.  What is it going to take to get it through Tom's head that AVA needs to be burried.  

Believe me Tom is going to draw the exact opposite of a logical conclusion.

• Like 3

Ah right. I remember in an AMA one of them saying that they would probably tour again, but that doesn't mean much I reckon.

Oh yeah!! you're right, now I remember it too. Hm... I wonder what happened. I love Thrice. Their work from Vheissu to major/minor is absolutely brilliant.

This Vegas show could be so perfectly placed.  If David and Eddie are indeed out of AVA, which seemingly only very recently happened, and Tom has yet to replace them.  Maybe, just maybe, these practice sessions and the concert included will be a strong enough full band experience that Tom needs right at this moment that could make him fall completely in love with blink again and forget AVA altogether.... hey I can dream, can't I?

• Like 1

What is he supposed to handle? Tom's doing what Tom's doing i highly doubt he is upset with where AvA is. David wasnt a great musician at all. Tom is used to playing to backing tracks so wouldnt be too surprised to see the two man show.

y'all make it seem like mark is a distant lover trying to make tom come back from his mistress.

on that note, nothing and nobody is living up to its name. and travis's book has been pushed back to march. can these guys get their shit together for like one minute?