The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

but its such a boring song though

NOPE.

I really really really love the way Tom sings "I am such a fool" in that song.  Its such a simple lyrics, but it packs such a punch, I feel a strong connection to the song I guess, doesn't hurt that its catchy as all hell.

• Like 1

I love the song too but honestly I'm surprised so many other people like it because aside from maybe Up All Night it's the song on the record that reminds me most of Angels & Airwaves.

REALLY?! Even If She Falls reminds me most of the type of material you'd find on TOYPAJ or Enema, but on the more mature side of those albums.  In fact, I'd say the most AVA like song on the album is actually Ghost on the Dancefloor.  Up All Night to me sounds like its own unique thing, wouldn't really consider that an AVA like song either.  More like blink continuing with the experimentation they were toying with in the self titled album.

I've never seen This Is Home get any love. I think it is a pretty good song. 

One of (if not the) my least favorite blink songs from Dude Ranch or later.  I actually really like the verses, but I'm not a fan of that chorus at all, it ruins the song for me.