The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I agree with this.

For me the weakest song on the album is MH.

For me the weakest is This Is Home, then MH, then Wishing Well.  Those are the 3 that are definitely the weakest to me, and none of the other tracks on the album fall under that same spectrum for me.

I still like it, but MH is one of my least favorite blink songs. I still have plenty of fun singing along to it, but I think I just find it boring

I agree with this.  Even though MH and Wishing Well rank among my least favorite on the album, I do still like those songs.  I want to like This Is Home, but really the stuttered chorus is just too unfortunate for me.  It's not like its an AVA thing or anything like that, it just sounds wrong and kind of awkward.

So I never really watched the pro shot Vega show from a few years agobecause I know it wasn't the entire show (I believe it wasn't anyway) and I believe it was censored.  But, it dawned on me today that they would have played Hearts All Gone at that show... so there would be a pro shot recording of Mark and Tom switching vocals on the song.  I had to go and search, sure enough here it is:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSKhrCG4_eg

Pretty damn cool that that exists if you ask me.

saw this on the AVA feed on AVA.com of all places, is this real?  I thought Mark hates All Time Low and vice versa:

http://instagram.com/p/ueBjbcHmKo/?modal=true

What made you think that? Mark's been in an All Time Low video before, Blink are like ATLs biggest idols and Mark tweets Alex from ATL quite often.