The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Funny how tom claims he grew out of punk rock and all that horse shit, but now when Blink is doing well without him, he writes the fastest punk song of his career.... what are you 16 again? lol

If he were to even come back, the dude is so whacked out right now do you really think he would just drop all the bullshit and it would be how it is with Matt right now? Not a chance. He has to hit rock bottom or something and realize the way he is

I love blink but even I'm getting sick of playing the same songs over and over on guitar as well and maybe he just doesn't have the.angst and inspiration to write new songs that fit blinks image, idk

I don't think anyone should write songs that fit into an image. Tom now tries to write songs that fit into this whole punk rock thing just to get attention again. For example new world and the claim that he just wrote the fastest punk song.

In my opinion writing music should come from your heart, it should be honest and have meaning. And i think tom isn't capable of writing honest music anymore. (Ok maybe he is but he is just shitting out 4 albums in one year. This is just ridiculous) i think a problem is that he has so many projects that he can't concentrate on writing one brilliant song. Instead he has to split his ideas into 4 novels, 8 demos and 2 animated movies

• Like 1

Tom is responding.

"I love when people are saying that the shows sounded pretty good, I hope they do, I wrote a lot of those songs- if they weren't good songs, no one would be interested :)"

Yes, Tom is the reason the shows are good. He is Blink 182 and he'll show us all that fact with his new album. Look everyone Tom can write another Enema of the State in a few days.

Once he has firmly established in everyone's mind that he is Blink 182.....then he'll go on to write his 1000 books and 1000 albums this year. 5 vans, 20 stores. He shall rival Marvel comics! Just wait!

stock-vector-crazy-cartoon-guy-in-a-stra

• Like 3

Tom is responding.

"I love when people are saying that the shows sounded pretty good, I hope they do, I wrote a lot of those songs- if they weren't good songs, no one would be interested :)"

Now he admits that the songs are good... But when he had to perform he destroyed the songs by singing completely out of tune, adding weird sex noises and a guitar sound that sounded like justin bieber's singing voice.

• Like 1

Tom is responding.

when tom is passive agressive at least he's occasionally honest. you remember, when he promoted ava, blink songs were stupid teenager songs. now they are good. yes, tom, you wrote your best songs in the first 11 years of blink. you've already wasted 10 years in angels and airwaves, and your songs are unknown (for a reason).