The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

None of those sound appealing ... fucking Bosnia?

You tell me a place is good, I will respect it and check it out online see if it is my kind of place. It's called an open mind. Going white water rafting in Bosnia in a few weeks. If it is shit, will let you know. 

Ghent, Balkans are a settled region right now. Just came back from a visit to family in Serbia. Amazing culture, history and people. Would give you the shirt of their back. 

You tell me a place is good, I will respect it and check it out online see if it is my kind of place. It's called an open mind. Going white water rafting in Bosnia in a few weeks. If it is shit, will let you know.

Ghent, Balkans are a settled region right now. Just came back from a visit to family in Serbia. Amazing culture, history and people. Would give you the shirt of their back.

Who the fuck are you?

Love Wales mate. Just done Snowdon again recently. Stunning.

Can you not read buddy?

No, I can't read. It's really just pounding on letters at this point, getting random words together to somehow respond appropriate. I'm a god damn anamoly.

I ask because I don't remember seeing you post before. I can see you have a username, I just figured you were one of the regulars who changed their name.

Furthermore, I actually do have a place in mind that you can go, if you're willing to hear it ... respect it even?

I'm from southern California, so I have the privelege to travel to beaches, big cities, museums, Las Vegas, all for very cheap. I still have yet to explore everything there is in California.

I do plan on exploring the rest of America, as well as the entire world, but as a "just barely" graduate trying to pay his debt off, it's difficult to travel wherever/whenever if it's not local.

No, I can't read. It's really just pounding on letters at this point, getting random words together to somehow respond appropriate. I'm a god damn anamoly.

I ask because I don't remember seeing you post before. I can see you have a username, I just figured you were one of the regulars who changed their name.

Furthermore, I actually do have a place in mind that you can go, if you're willing to hear it ... respect it even?

I have been inspired to update my profile, add a photo of me at a blink gig last year in London and add my location. Outing myself! Feels pretty liberating!

I guess I was always worried if I started posting I might rack up 5230 posts in no time whatsoever....

Well, Tom is already selling $100 bundles for his upcoming book and EP. Nothing new here.

I am curious though about the book. That one excerpt was sooo bad. I wonder how much of it had to be rewritten.

Still stoked for the music though.

he who must not be named 

• Like 1

I guess I was always worried if I started posting I might rack up 5230 posts in no time whatsoever....

I'm ambitious. Anyway, no thank you to Dallas, too far of a drive and a terrible city. However, The Hill Country is lovely, albeit hot. Would you like to know where Scott can go?

I'm going to be in Dallas in a few weeks. Want to meet up and pretend we traveled from France to Germany instead of the same distance within our own country so we aren't close minded American fuck sticks, Speedo?