The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Not that many will give a shit-

One of my buddy's went to the last book signing and he asked Tom what was next for him musically, and his response was more or less about how he wants to spend the next half of his life venturing into film and novels...the music will still be there, but it's not going to be the main component in a single project anymore. He also said the Strange Times EP will satisfy hardcore Blink fans and that it's a bit nostalgic sounding.

28 minutes ago, One Eight Two said:

Not that many will give a shit-

One of my buddy's went to the last book signing and he asked Tom what was next for him musically, and his response was more or less about how he wants to spend the next half of his life venturing into film and novels...the music will still be there, but it's not going to be the main component in a single project anymore. He also said the Strange Times EP will satisfy hardcore Blink fans and that it's a bit nostalgic sounding.

So he's trying to bank on the last few blink fans desperately clinging to his bullshit? typical. bet it sounds as bad as his solo effort.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Is the Strange Times EP an Angels & Airwaves thing or a solo Tom thing?

Not that there's a difference.

I can't see Ilan having any part of it, Tom may call it AVA but it'll just be him.