The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I leave for 2 days and this is how you fuckers leave the place? I actually thought the Tom account was pretty funny at first and even changed my avatar to a goatse-Tom, just to add to the spirit of things. The Scott account was annoying for the duration. They were either Dan or AVA trolls. That new guy just joined with To The Stars shit all up in his sig. I'm guessing he came along for the ride.

Please now take a moment to appreciate goatse-Tom before I change it.

i kept laughing at "thank you all," as if someone was constantly thanking him. i'll concede it did get pretty annoying quick, but i was hoping for a three-way battle between fake tom, fake scott, and fake mark. then fake matt or fake travis comes in and saves the day or something

On 11/25/2015, 3:00:21, Olidamus said:

I never buy this kind of stuff, but this is a steal. So I had to do it. I am sure they won't last long.

http://blink182merch.com/products/signed-untitled-poster

Thanks for posting it. I was bummed I missed it but I did make me check the site and I saw they had '12 signed Christmas posters. I bought two and with the black friday code it came to under $60 shipped

21 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Weird that they're selling autographed Tom stuff. Hope that doesn't mean he's still getting a merchandise cut on everything else. That would be lame.

He most certainly is, that's not like unusual and don't see the problem with that. They're all owners of the blink-182 brand. Unless they bought out his ownership stake, Tom is still getting to royalties from merchandise. If someone starts a company with a couple other people and has a 20% stake, they're stil going to have that 20% on all future aspects of the company's revenue. It could be possible that he would get a small cut from new music because he is responsible for helping create the brand, so they could argue the new music wouldn't sell if it weren't for his building of the brand. All speculation because it's all circumstantial, but if the circumstances were right tom could legally have rights to anything I mentioned. When youre looking at it as a company, it makes more sense and less infuriating.

They're probably selling any signage stuff of his they have left. I imagine it's partly so they can make some money obviously, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a Tom pressure thing. grab some more money from the blink fans who desperately want Tom back. get his last few pennies squeezed out.