The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

15 hours ago, Chrisx37 said:

This is my metalhead friend, who views anything that he doesn't like as "pussy music." I asked him to name 5 blink songs that weren't singles and he didn't respond. lol

middle school.png

Tell your mate he's a cunt and metal is for virgins.

54 minutes ago, bennett said:

the weird super white teeth tom phase

Haha yeah I remember those teeth magically appearing at that time (and in the last like 15 minutes of the MTV Album Launch special) and wondering what was going on. Seems like he got some veneers or something, he couldn't even talk normally with them.

I'm fine with metal, but knowing my friend, he just listens to it to make him feel "superior" to people who like, say, pop. I remember he used to like MCR then suddenly started hating them because they were too emo.

Also I never noticed the white teeth thing, which is weird considering I've watched the MTV Album Launch a lot. 

18 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Haha yeah I remember those teeth magically appearing at that time (and in the last like 15 minutes of the MTV Album Launch special) and wondering what was going on. Seems like he got some veneers or something, he couldn't even talk normally with them.

they literally bulged out of his mouth 

16 hours ago, Clarke said:

Metal's not my taste of music. People burping into microphones isn't that entertaining. The most metal I'll go is Sum 41, and that's not even metal. I'll even take country over metal

Sum 41 are too metal for me, I gladly use that to describe my musical taste.